We're Designing Online
Meet The Team
Art by Lizamore
Click For More On COVID-19
"Different by Design"
Our Teams Recipe
of the Month
This month's recipe is brought to you by our designer Letitia
"I like a challenge in the kitchen, this Vegan lemon loaf is a favourite in my home and welcomed at any occasion.
Vegan Lemon Loaf
Light, soft, and irresistibly moist, this super easy vegan lemon bread.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 and a half tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar, or xylitol for sugar free
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 large lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180'C.
2. Grease a loaf pan and in a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
3. Whisk liquid ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Combine both ingredients and stir until evenly mixed.
5. Spread into the pan and bake until loaf has risen.